Tuesday 31 July 2018

It's fall soon ,.!

i don't look like others girls ...
so, take your time off !
just think of your pretty one .


miracles,
they're not for everyone ?
no magic for me ?
afraid of my own breath .
your prayers are broken !


find the heart .
no words i may say to you .


i let my feet in dust
but like a hit down
you smile at me crazy !
then flowers disappear .


every sunday i go alone
i listen to His word
nothing- is never for me .


burdens are my joy in sky
i hurt in a soul that's no
breathe any more by herself .


you stay in the rain
i can't ever dance with you !
haha, life is cute ya ?.


i have forgot the tune of my life .,
you don't wish to hear my poetry ,
it's all that my heart have .


when i have no dreams
my style is just black .
a work of art is a soul ,.
it's fall soon ,,,
without a pray in my being !




                                 - A. A. Popovici,

No comments:

Post a Comment