Sunday 23 December 2018

Christmas like an idol•

Lights are shining: tall trees, lot of food, this is like holidays! To many friends around and carols like a joy. In our churches we have concerts like all people, we even look like the all world. And it's the most wonderful time of the year we say, family time. Did you reserved a photo shoot this year? Even our children we dress them up like a deer. Did Jesus brought to the world something like this? He had come to our world to give His life and to serve us. You live like the all world and all the world is in your heart, but there is no Jesus in your thoughts. He, even said this; don't be like the world, be a difference! Christmas is like an idol you have to try to be a little good like usual with people in this time of the year. Where says in the Bible we should have a tree in our home with lot of little lights? From where do you know that Jesus likes -christmas- the way you spend it and you forget the true meaning of this time of the year? You have a tree in your home but where is the son of God? He looks at us and it is so sad to see us forgetting Him the true joy of our lives... He says; my people has forgot about me and the love with I loved them! I do not want sacrifices from my people just the obedience of my word. Where is the heart of my christians? They think that I like their holidays like this? To you heart, to you soul, and to you being; the work of my hands!

 Soon, I will come and how I will find you?.

We think that all is good what we do and we also hope for more better!! 
But, we all are so wrong.

I know it's christmas time and you say; 
I want to do something for Jesus and then when all is well done... 
the mind of yours just whisper like that softly: 
let all people with their pain and 
that's all for this christmas you done a good job yeee!!! 
Merry Christmas to you all.


- A. A. Popovici, 


No comments:

Post a Comment