Tuesday 2 May 2017

Touch of loneliness .

At the end and at the beginning of something, 
there is always a desperate feeling !
The odd bouquet list to visit sometimes, 
is the best trip that you can dream of it !
May I go somewhere, without knowing yet ? 
Stay without lOve and your life will be beautiful, 
like a late summer day ! 
The sky is so blue and the trees are so green, 
like the last breath of my happiness ! 
All the heaven is falling down like the stars of my quiet heart,
in a loneliness kiss of your lips . 
Maybe God wants me to live without love in this world,
because even happiness is avoiding me ? ^0^
I see all your grace Lord in all the little things 
that my soul touches and feels the warmth of them ! 
For some people there isn't a blessing, even if they want or dream of it !
The sun of my loneliness heart it melts with sad thoughts .
My only lovers are the last flowers of my spring ...



                                                - A. A. Popovici,

No comments:

Post a Comment