Tuesday 13 March 2018

Blessing or ?.

Don't say a blessing or something to someone if
you don't believe it comes true for that person !
First love yourself and only then be with someone you love !.
I like hard stuff because they are shocking to the eyes and heart .,
Even my face will remain only a paint of someone .
How worst it is a book without a lover, it can be strange to the heart .?
I write my soul in pieces that don't exist !
My time never will come so, I don't wait for it !
When I'm lost in my thoughts and all seems so green !
Maybe my dreams will fly like a plane but,
till then I still dream of my dust dreams .
Art is the photography that you make with your own life .
Do I really need to be normal to travel the world ?
I like to have boys like friends because they are cute !
Life is like a friendship, it ends when you stop to breathe it !
With to much learning you must always take care
because you don't know when your soul will fall in darkness !
One day,
even travel will be so blue like sea water and green like my feelings !



                                                   - A. A. Popovici,

No comments:

Post a Comment