Tuesday 20 March 2018

Kiss~ paint books!

Sometimes, I wonder what spooky things I write
and what it is in my head that is like a bliss ?!
When I have a book that can travel I stay still to the end of my breath !
Paint and kiss the books in a library, search your lover in their words .
I don't like people to see my work I get scared of them but, why ?
Together is love like a place that I dream in colors of a sweet smell !
If you read a book you will travel with your own thoughts far away !
Sometime, friendship is being alone with yourself .
I'm not much of a writer but, this is the breath that I breathe !
People that all the time are writing they thoughts are really spooky !
But, that is the real thing about poetry no ?
Because, if I don't write I can not breath ,,,
I don't expect people to understand me but, this is me, somehow !
You know, art comes to the deepest pain of me !
Books are my only green friends and the lover of my life, forever alone !




                                                   - A. A. Popovici,

No comments:

Post a Comment