Sunday 2 June 2019

Stuck in fantasy -tragedy .,

 A chapter of awhile.
Stuck in me alone.
My fantasy my tragedy.
Beauty is fragile.
An inner look is so sad.
In this era fall in love.
Into deep loneliness.
One chance to love.
Certain way, of letting go.
Of break we spoke.
Dance to your cosmic life.
Terrible is my dust.
Normal are all bodies but mine?
Fated are only some people in life.
Sense of inevitability i felt.
Into friendship is no true love.
That's why i don't feel it?
I cross the limit of my mind.
Who is kept like a lover.
Finding the only breath that i lost.
No longer there am i?
Spotlight is my life even no one sees me___
Never enough is -tell me one time just.
In the mirage of life the look is there.
Ask to the mind again.
The answer that the soul has forgotten.



                   - A. A. Popovici,

No comments:

Post a Comment